Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Maybe It's A Sign

I just had a strange experience...

Out of the blue I'd received an Evite invitation from someone that was in the old group of lesbians I ran with back last year or so for an Xmas party next month. I was quite shocked but decided to see who was on the guest list and such so I clicked the link and poked around.

On one hand I was very interested but at the same time was very nervous at the idea of seeing certain people that I'd not seen in almost a year. I wasn't sure what to do or say, not even sure if I should say maybe or not. So I just x-ed out of the window and decided to think about it since no one had responded as coming yet.

Well, I just checked it again and when I clicked on the link it informed me that the event was "Canceled" for me and that "Sorry, your name has been removed from this Evite Invitation. To obtain information about this event, you must be re-added to the guest list by the event host."

Wow... I don't know what to say. I guess there is some feature on that website that allows you to see if someone has checked out the page or not because I can't envision why I would've been invited and then so quick "uninvited" within the span of 7 hrs.

So like I said... Maybe it's a sign that I really shouldn't try to get back with them. I dunno, I do think about them and miss them sometimes. I'm just lonesome more than I'd like to admit, especially with Been gone and other ppl being involved with their respective lives. I dunno, just needed to share that.