Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Changes

Sometimes, I really wonder what lasts in life. Two of my close friends are going through some tough times right now. One I've known about for a few weeks, one I've just realized via FB of all things. The former has been coming to the realization that her BF of almost 3 yrs. is not who she really wants to be with. She has no passion for him and even admitted that the mere sound of his voice grates on her nerves. That's pretty effin' serious... I don't say this in condemnation, just in absolute baffelment, but how does something like that happen? How do you go from such love to such apathay an annoyance? It's somewhat chilling on a level that I can't even explain.

The latter, I've just found out about because his BF just listed himself as single on FB. I'm still in shock and don't know if I should call and check on him now or wait till the morning. I saw him only a few weeks back at said now-ex's birthday party and things seemed normal. I was actually thinking about calling him earlier today but for whatever reason didn't. Life is just crazy I guess and things are never what they seem. People can put up one hell of a facade I suppose. I wish them both the best but I'm still weirded out by the whole thing.