Monday, August 04, 2008

I Need Some Hope

I don't know how I find myself in these situations... This last week and a half have been so very painful. Something is broken within her and she doesn't know how to fix it. Problem is... I'm apparently the cause. I don't know what to do anymore. I love her. I want her to heal and fix herself and see how happy she could be. She deserves that. Everything is soooo awkward right now. I can barely touch her and since nothing in essence has changed for me I feel exactly the same as I did before this. Only she feels that she's back at square one and doesn't know where to go from here. It makes me feel sometimes like she doesn't even want to try, that she's ready to give up on us. I wish I knew more, was trained, so that I could help her, but I don't know if she'd even want help from me. She no longer has a therapist to go to and so that gives me even more pause. She needs someone to talk to, to help her help herself. She says she wants to get back, that she wants to find this piece of her that's "lost". I do believe her... I just feel overwhelmingly rejected right now, that she's afraid of me. I want my beautiful lady back.