Been over a month since I've posted... Bah lol.
The meeting with Rebecca was quite the opposite of what I had expected. I was fully convinced that I was going to hear her tell me that it was time for me to move on from O but I was wrong. I'm in kind of an ebb and flow place right now with her. I've now traveled with her twice (once to ATL for Pride and the to KI with family). We fought both times and it was exhausting, even though overall I'm glad that I went. I would love to find some balance, I'm not used to such chaos. When things are good, they're great and when they aren't... Well, you get the idea. I feel like she's always looking for some angle, some upper hand with me. I guess it's because she feels so out of control when she is with me, at least that's what she said last night.