So... Things have been interesting lately to say the least.
I know in the past I've written things about a certain person in my life who plays the piano and how ever since I've known her, there's always been some kind of underlying sexual tension between the two of us. When we met however she was in a relationship with another woman so obviously nothing happened. She's been single for almost 2 years now and we've started spending more time together like we used to a few years back.
So last month I invited her to dinner at Carino's and we both had a lovely time. I don't know why but I picked up the check for the both of us... I was just wanting to do something nice for her after having such a great time. It felt like I date but I wasn't trying to make it one. There were plenty of times in the past when I had been dying to get her to go out with me but I guess it just wasn't the right time.
Anyway, I had made plans to do and ASB trip to Biloxi to volunteer with Hands On Gulf Coast for the week, which I just got back from on Saturday and it was just an overwhelming, humbling experience. I was supposed to leave on the previous Saturday but Friday night there was a huge snowstorm here and 6-7 inches of snow appeared thus delaying us one day. At rehearsal that week, we talked about getting dinner before I left and then she suggested that I come over to her house and she would cook me dinner instead which was completely fine with me. I knew that this was a good signal given that being in the home already just makes anything and everything so much easier.
She didn't end up having a good week at all that week (work related crap and a speeding ticket lol) so I told her I'd bring one of my bottles of wine that I'd brought back from Italia to enjoy. I also asked her what her favorite color was with the intention of bringing her some nice flowers since she didn't want me to bring any food and flowers always makes me and my mom perk up when we're down. She said at the moment it was green and soft yellow which I thought might be hard but I went to the store and found the perfect bouquet of flowers and she was very happy to get them and that I was such a sweet person.
As we talked over dinner, she commented about how she was enjoying seeing this different side to me that she'd never seen before. Her birthday was at the beginning of Feb. and a scrapbook of notes, cards, pictures of encouragement were being put together for the occasion and so I wrote something for her that was very deep (I'll admit lol) but nothing that I felt was over the top... It was how I was feeling in the moment. Anyway she loved what I wrote and told me she cried a lot when she read it, said she didn't know I could express myself so well in words and that it deeply moved her.
After dinner, we sat on her couch drinking and talking, eventually drawing each other in physically until she was laying flat on the couch and I was stretched out alongside her, my head resting on her chest, listing to her heartbeat race. All I did was touch her... I rested my hands on her chest, on her belly. I traced her eyebrows and her lips with my fingertips, relatively innocuous things. She looked conflicted, her forehead crinkled but her breathing was deep and labored. I tried to kiss her but she pulled away. I didn't back down though. I traced her lips again with my finger and she kissed them, then brought one into her mouth. I knew it was all good then. This went back and forth for a bit until we did finally kiss. It was light and tentative at first then became more intense. She'd push me away and then pull me back in. We made out for a long time and eventually got topless but that was it. I left at about 4AM feeling heady.
Friday night I told her I was going to go back to campus to be ready for my 8AM leave time but wondered if she wanted to get dinner out somewhere. I'd been at the Wally World that is near her house and suggested I just bring something to make there but then realized that good produce and food doesn't exist at WW so I told her we should just order pizza. She said I should just get over there now which I couldn't tell if she was annoyed or not. When I got there she greeted me with the lights dimmed and lingerie on and a plate of strawberries, cheese, and chocolate. Needless to say I was FLOORED. Flippin' my shit excited of course... but floored just b/c I've never had that happen. Jennifer was nothing like this and it's just so nice to be in her arms, kissing her, and feeling our bodies together.
Truly delicious.
More later.