So it's Day Two of my two week offensive to subdue and claim victory over my mistake of a semester and I'm already pooped. I have class in about 15 minutes but I'm in need of sleep and a shower. I stayed up till almost 4 AM (I had class at 9:30 across campus earlier) this morning in the computer lab and reckon I'll spend only more time there or in the library. I have a Bio lab test later this afternoon that I've not properly prepared for. I'm so backlogged with work that I can't even keep up with the work that is still due. I don't know what else to say or think about this situation. All I can see right now is the promise of it all ending, even if some of it is in failure, by Friday of next week. Unfortunately, I have a final every day of the week so I won't get out early but at least I don't have a load in one day.
I'm going to have to take some time off from work after this is over just to recuperate. I definitely want to call my massage therapist and also make an appointment with my therapist, whom I've not seen since maybe Sept. or Oct. The fact I can't remember isn't a good sign. I'm never taking this many hours ever again, it's just insane, even if I was a better, more prepared student.