My health has been a veritable struggle lately, especially in the last few days. I feel as if I'm hitting rock bottom and can't wait to go to my sleep consultation on the 5th. This morning was the first time that I can recall where I literally woke up gasping for breath. It really scared me. My nose was all stuffy and my mouth was dry. I wonder also if it has anything to do with my dorm room. This building is very old and the university is notorious on campus about having mold problems. I left my window cracked last night but didn't seem to help much. I'm considering purchasing a humidifier today, I'm supposed to go to Wally World with one of my other half's later. We'll see...
The older I get, I seem to have more problems. Even this time last year my sinuses weren't this bad. I don't know what else to do. I'm even using saline spray multiple times a day and it seems to wear off quickly. I'm still tired and have a bad headache of course. I have so much work to do and it's crunch time right now since the semester is over week after next. I need to not be feeling like this. I'm afraid any real help that I will eventually get will be too late for me to recover my grades. I have so much work that I'm ridiculously overwhelmed at the thought of it, knowing that I don't posses the energy to do it. It feels like a vicious cycle, I'm exhausted from not getting proper rest but there's nothing I can do at this time until my consult. I'm going to try another nap but I'm not holding out hope.