This hellish semester is almost over and I'm chomping at the bit! Tomorrow I have one final and then my last one is on Friday at 8AM and I'll be home by 10:30 I'm hoping and will not have do anything for at least a few days. I really need to work so unfortunately I'm not going to be able take as much time off as I'd like. I don't really consider it a vacation unless I'm out of school and off work since my job provides enough irritation as it is.
I'm thinking I may get an Incomplete in one class but it's my online class and she has to sign some paperwork and, conveniently, she's based in N.C. so for me to mail her stuff and get it back in time is going to be impossible I imagine. I don't know what to do anymore, I'm honestly not caring since I'm two days away from freedom. I can't say enough how I've been looking forward to getting this semester done with. I hope at least I can maintain a 3.0 because I need that to apply again to my study abroad program. At least taking 21 hrs. will make my GPA not suck too bad if I fail one class.
In other news, I'm looking forward to Christmas this year, I think I'm going to be getting the gifts I asked for which I'm pumped about. In recent years I've asked for cash or gas cards, things that are practical since I'm not 10 anymore and pining away for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles anymore (and boy did I lol) I'd rather have cash and pay my cell phone bill than get some random sweater that doesn't fit or is something that I don't like. I don't want to say just yet what I asked for because I don't want to jinx it but I'm relatively certain I've got a lock on it, which if it turns out to be true, I'm going to crap myself lol.
I'm also hoping to reconnect with some people that I've not seen a lot of. I have mixed feelings about this since I'm thinking well where the hell have you been, I've at least got a legitimate excuse. The other is just missing them and wanting to reconnect. I'm just having a hard time trying to set boundaries for myself and making sure I'm having healthy relationships with others. I've had a lot of issues in the past where I'm doing too much or all of the work so I've gotten to a point where I think well if you want to hang out, you call me, I'm not going to do it anymore. So it just sucks when that comes to pass and you're met with a deafening silence. I sometimes feel like I'll have to end up making all new friends and that's just hard to do when you get older, not impossible but just harder. Especially when you're on a college campus and you're 5 years older than most people.