I don't fucking understand people and their control issues.
I have this one "friend" who I used to be close with but recently I've not seen nor heard a peep from her... Ah the theme of my life...
She is so fucking ridiculous about texting me instead of calling me or accepting my call when I receive a text from her. Why waste my texts (I've only got 100 a month right now and there has been times before when I've gone over because I've been responding to her since she won't talk on the phone) when having a 5 minute fucking phone call would clear everything up and more?
It makes no god damn sense to me AT ALL...
What's wrong with wanting to hear someone's voice?! It's not like I'm seeing her on a regular basis, that would be different. However, if I only see your ass once a month and then you're actin' all shady the other 28+ days by only texting well then excuse me for wanting to talk to someone I thought was my friend.