So after that previous gush-fest ending, I was reminded about a certain ex-professor of mine that I am absolutely nuts over.
She just looks at me and I'm immediately turned on and, quite frankly, horny as hell. Too many times have I just wanted to lock her office door, push all of the papers and things off her desk, and just take her right there. I would say that's not even a making love situation, that's more of a "Jesus Christ I want/need to just fuck you, RIGHT NOW" kinda situations.
To just imagine her on top of that desk, head back, breathlessly saying certain cosas nativas, with her KS glasses kinda askew, her cute and shiny jacket unbuttoned, her hands in my hair, pulling at me, as I slide inside her, feeling her wetness soak me as her muscles contract around my fingers, having her shirt open so I can take a nipple in my mouth and feast upon it...
Damn I need to find my vibrator...