Tuesday, April 22, 2008

*Shrug*

Today hasn't been a great day. I'm leaving for my night class here in a bit and have not heard from her today. I called my therapist who I've not seen since Dec. to make an appointment. I'm surprised I've lasted this long without going to visit her. I need expert guidance right now and someone that is powerful enough to read her energy, thusly my therapist is the perfect person. I was sad earlier and still am in a way.

I just want this "bad dream" to be over with. This last Friday was amazing... We were totally together and it was wonderful. How did this happen? Why did it happen?

I'm not calling her though. I feel like I have too much to say and it's the kind of "saying" that needs to be done in person. This is definitely not a phone conversation. I'll be seeing her anyway on Thursday night.

I thought I'd found someone to be happy with... I thought I'd found something... How did this go so wrong so quickly?